We are two Melbourne accountants who like wearing cufflinks. But, we don’t want the tired old designs or the five hundred dollar price tag. These days, men are not afraid to wear a touch of pink or a bit of sparkle. This isn’t the 1950s.
Designed by Australians for Stylish Men
We offer the modern man an alternative. Our Australian-designed cufflinks are just as high quality but without the designer price tag.
We spoke to accountants, lawyers, stockbrokers, consultants, marketers, estate agents and financiers about wearing cufflinks. Here’s what they said:
- “Wearing cufflinks gives me confidence”
- “I like the tailored look”
- “I wear them for client presentations – they give me added confidence”
- “It shows I’m meticulous about my appearance and I am just as meticulous about my numbers”
- “I like cufflinks but I’m not going to pay over four hundred dollars. That’s just paying through the nose for a designer brand that no one sees”
- “As more and more people dress casually in the office, I like to think that I stand out with my more traditional, professional presentation”
Plain old discs, rectangles and squares are not our thing. We prefer more unusual styles like stars, barbells, leaves and iconic buildings. And nothing beats the classic style of a single crystal in a quality cut.
You're looking for quality
You want cufflinks that look good and don't fall apart. But hundreds of dollars seems like a rip off. You believe there’s a way to get great pieces without paying extra for a little blue box that goes in the bin.
We're into craftmanship
Sure, you can get a pair for twenty bucks. But they tarnish and they break and they just look cheap. We think you’re better off buying cufflinks that actually last the distance and look better too.
We use the highest quality materials and each cufflink is rhodium plated to prevent tarnishing. All crystals are Swarovski – they’re the best kind.